Caring About You So You Can Be Relaxed
As we adjust to new travel standards and expectations, we remain committed to providing peace of mind when you are staying with us so you can relax and reconnect in a comfortable and safe environment.
Please contact our Front Desk Staff at +506 2653 0214, to book your appointment for taking the mandatory PCR test before returning to The United States.
Our Cleanliness Standards:
We continue to live by our responsible and caring values which mean being consistent with our already high standards around hygiene, sanitization, and cleaning. We have listed some of the extra steps taken in addition to these rigorous routines to reflect the advice of local health authorities to ensure what we are doing is correct, comprehensive, and effective.
Public Spaces and Facilities:
Frequent sanitization of high touch surfaces, high traffic areas such as reception, lounges and waiting areas, restaurants, and washrooms.
Food and Beverage:
Strict delivery measures, enhanced training protocols, food handling standards, and sanitation guidelines, and a new service approach at restaurants.
Additional cleaning processes for daily housekeeping service during the stay and after departure, and improved protocols around handling guest items and laundry.
Cleaning and sanitization of treatment rooms, facilities, and all equipment between each appointment, wet facilities accessible via a prior appointment only, reduction or removal of high-touch items, and additional deep cleaning of all surfaces as well as enhanced protocols around handling laundry.
What Else to Expect
Arriving to Costa Rica:
- All hotel areas will comply with local and country-mandated occupancy limits.
- Social distancing will be practiced in all areas of the hotel and during transportation.
- Temperature checks will be necessary on arrival, as well as reduced contact at check-in, cashless payments, and frequent sanitization of keys and key cards.
- Face masks and other protective clothing will be used by hosts and are available for guests too.
- Hand sanitizing stations or dispensers placed strategically at all guest and host areas.
- Taking Care of our Staff
- The health and well-being of our staff remain our top priority, along with providing a safe environment for them to work in while looking after our guests. To this extent, all hosts on duty will wear face masks and use other protective equipment as necessary and as required by local governments.
- Social distancing is practiced by all hosts at our properties, and guidance on personal hygiene and cleaning procedures is clearly communicated and displayed in host areas.
Our Cancellation Policy
Given the ever-changing situation surrounding COVID-19, we are keeping our cancellation policy under regular review to ensure you have the flexibility you need when considering your travel plans.