Delight in fresh artistic cuisine on a romantic setting
Our chef’s focus on elegant and delicious creations delights our guests and local customers alike. The kitchen team conjures dishes that combine international cuisine with Costa Rican flavors to deliver one-of-a-kind tastes amid an intimate setting.
Our dinners are complemented by an ample wine list that is organic and bio-dynamic, and we’re proud to be the first hotel to adopt this exclusive wine selection.
We continue our tradition of personalized and friendly service at Cala Luna restaurant. Our wait staff are always ready to assist you with any request and our chef will always try his best to accommodate any dietary restrictions and special requests you may have.
Breakfast: 6:45 - 9:30 am Lunch 11:30: - 4:00 pm Dinner: 6:00 pm -9:45
We Believe That “Gourmet” and “Healthy”
We strongly believes that you are what you eat.
Eating responsibly and healthily leads to sharper mental function and improved physical health. We believe that food and wine are intrinsic elements of life, which is why they constantly review our menu and food origins to adhere to stringent criteria for your dining experience.
- We strive to only use ingredients produced with a low carbon footprint. Thus, we frequently adapt our menus and use, whenever possible, ingredients grown or produced in Costa Rica.
- Most of the ingredients we use daily are grown in Cala Luna’s own organic vegetable and herb farm.
- Whatever Cala Luna cannot grow itself, we buy from locals, such as vegetables, fruits, poultry and dairy products produced locally at their homes right here in Guanacaste.
- At all times, we avoid using processed ingredients.
- By not purchasing imported items, we are more familiar with the ingredients that are used, and retain better control over the amount of wasteful packaging and carbon emissions.